Operating a bar or pub successfully depends on providing an excellent guest experience. An integral part of that is keeping the beer flowing. We specialize in providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing your draft beer systems are professionally taken care of at all times.
When was the last time you had your systems analyzed by a third party? Is your current service provider delivering proactive, professional service? We’d like to help you find the answers.
While we’re taking care of your draft beer system why not keep your glass washer in premium condition by have it professionally cleaned by one of our pros? For a small additional fee your glass washer will be meticulously cleaned and sanitized, inside and out. It will look better, work better and last longer. Give it a try, you won’t believe the difference!
Step One: a no cost-no obligation analysis
As solutions consultants, we’ll perform a detailed analysis of your current system and present findings outlining their current strengths and weaknesses.
- Results How is your current system performing?
- Maintenance Is the equipment being adequately maintained? Are all health, safety and sanitation requirements being met? We know this equipment inside and out and will accurately report its current condition.
Step Two: Recommendations
If we find your system is working efficiently and effectively and we have no recommendations for improvement, if you wish we’ll just shake hands and thank you for your time.
Step Three: Approval and Implementation
We’ll review our recommendations with you and if you approve, we’ll keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. This is not a short-term commitment on our part. We want to keep your business for a very long time, so we’ll maintain this standard and earn your business every month, year after year. It’s true – just ask anyone we’ve been dealing with over the last 18 years.
We promise to deliver:
1. Professional, dependable results; sameday callbacks You need a smoothly operating draft beer system. By ensuring this, what we really give you is peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that we’re responsible for your system 24/7. When you need to reach us there are no 1-800 numbers or third party call centers putting you on a priority list, making you wait for someone to get back to you. At Protonics you can reach us directly anytime you need us.
2. Regularly scheduled service calls and itemized reports You can chose a service schedule to best meet your particular needs: every 2, 4 or 8 weeks. Scheduled service calls include thorough preventative maintenance procedures to ensure that your system is meeting performance standards.
3. Proactive onsite solutions - what makes us different We detect problems… before they become problems. If we discover anything that doesn’t meet our standard, we take care of it. From a leaky hose clamp to replacing a washer before it wears out, we make sure everything is operating at peak efficiency. You don’t even have to think about it – it’s just automatically done.
4. Fast, dependable emergency service 24/7 - 365 days a year We understand how critical these systems are to your operation - when you have an emergency every minute counts! That’s why we have qualified technicians ready to respond anytime you need us 24/7/365.
Opening a new location?
New system installations available. please contact us for details.